Well, it's moving along as planned. The drywall is up, we are waiting on repairs from the low voltage company to repair a few wires that were cut and then on to texturing the walls and painting. The stucco guys have finished our banding and texture and the exterior walls are ready to be primed for paint. Our stone was delivered and I still LOVE it as much as when I ordered it. I can't wait for it and the stone band that separates it from the stucco goes on! I've attached a picture of our favorite drywall guy from the finishing team up on his stilts, it was really wild to see about 8 of them up on them doing the ceiling but my camera had a dead battery that day. Anyways, will update again in a week or so when it's painted and the stone is up! >
1 comment:
Wendy, that looks so awesome so far. I can't wait till you have a crop when its all done. hope I am invited.
Post a Comment